To get to Pequaywan from Duluth, MN:
- Take HWY 35 to 21st Avenue East exit.
- At the top of the hill go right on Woodland Avenue.
- Take a right on Snively Road.
- At the 4 way stop, Snively becomes Jean Duluth Road. Continue forward.
Follow Jean Duluth Road until it 'T's in about 7 miles.
- Take a right on Co. Rd. 44/Normanna Road. Follow that 15 miles. Normanna becomes the Pequaywan Lake Road.
- "Landmarks" to follow ~ Jezierski Drive, Normanna Road, 5 miles from the Jean Duluth turn will be Fox Farm Road, Blomquist Road, Northwoods Lane, Barrs Lake Road, the "Town of North Star" Fire Hall, Spring Lake Road, Little Alden Lake Road, (Your cell phone service will probably not work now, but you are about 10 minutes from the area), the radio tower, and Little Cloquet River Road. Continue on Co. Rd. 44 until you see the Pequaywan sign.
Welcome to Pequaywan!
Pequaywan Lake and Smith Lake
Pequaywan Lake Road